The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dinner4Two

Assistant Cook
I'm not sure if this is the right section to post my question but is there any way to make my avatar and profile picture a bigger size? I remember when I first joined Discuss Cooking the images were much bigger but now they're very small. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi - as far as I know avatar sizes have not changed in many years. They are limited to 80 x 80 pixels. Profile pics are just a little larger. If you need help resizing an image just post up and someone will be glad to help :)

Thanks for the reply! Is there a way for me to achieve at least the same size avatar like you have or is that only for the moderators and administrators of Discuss Cooking?

Good question. The one above yours is 120 x 119, exceeding the 80 x 80 limit mentioned.

Thanks for the reply! Is there a way for me to achieve at least the same size avatar like you have or is that only for the moderators and administrators of Discuss Cooking?

You are correct, Mods and Admins have a larger avatar picture.

It would be great to have a bigger avatar and profile picture. I hope this is something the owner of this website would eventually consider allowing.

Apparently, mods and admins are much better looking...

(btw, I'm kidding)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom