TNT Baked Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Preheat oven to 400
Pat chicken dry. You will need4 boneless chicken breasts, or ones that have been cut into 8 pieces Blend 2 tea. sesame oil with1/4 cup of Sherry, use a pastry brush now paint the chicken on both sides/ Spread both sides of the chicken with 3/4 cup of sour cream. Roll chicken in either 1 cup of crushed sesame crackers or 1 cup of crushed saltines plus3 tea. of sesame seeds.Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 25-39 min Will make either 4 large pieces or 8 small
kades

Thank you for the recipe - it sounds crunchy & tasty.

Regarding sesame oil, I have in my fridge just a tiny bit of "toasted sesame oil" left in the bottle and was looking at the grocery store yesterday for more, but only found plain sesame oil. Are they interchangeable or are they the same thing? TIA.

Thank you for the recipe - it sounds crunchy & tasty.

Regarding sesame oil, I have in my fridge just a tiny bit of "toasted sesame oil" left in the bottle and was looking at the grocery store yesterday for more, but only found plain sesame oil. Are they interchangeable or are they the same thing? TIA.
I have the toasted sesame oil. I suppose they are the same oil but I'm not sure I've always just grabbed a bottle and used it. I suppose the smell will let you know but with the crackers I'd make sure to add some toasted sesame seeds. That sesame taste is so good.
kades

Back
Top Bottom