Pet Pix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
We've had lots of these threads in the past, but I like to see everyone's babies from time to time. I'm only going to post my puppy shot though. My cats are tougher to get photos of. This is Murray waiting for Ken to throw him another snowball to munch.

Attachments

• 316581_10150954015575092_859125091_21750948_1403462027_n.jpg
    316581_10150954015575092_859125091_21750948_1403462027_n.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 151
What a sweetness Murray is! Just want to hug him, snowy face and all!

Last edited:
He'd hug you back. He is a big sucky pants. No face licks though, I trained him not to do that.

Patron and Latté

Not in the same picture...:LOL:

Attachments

• Lately 003.JPG
    Lately 003.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Lately 018.JPG
    Lately 018.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 67
aww, murray looks like so much fun!

and fee, besides lil sat ears, latte' has no neck!!! lol.

this is hercules:

img30281.jpg

unfortunately, he won't be with us much longer, maybe just a few days, or a week - maybe 2. he's got cancer and doesn't have much time left as he's wasting away. he's gone from being a giant 20+ pound cat to just skin and bones at 5 pounds or so. dw has done everything to keep him alive and free of pain for months now when we didn't think he'd last through the summer. i'm dreading the day i have to take him to the vet, probably this or next week. he's had the life of riley, though, and will be missed.

sorry about being a downer.

here's the latest addition to our family, mush.

img0473cx.jpg

he loves to go in the shower after you're done, so i got him a shower cap.

dumb cat, lol.

img_1073333_2_02b643390c2a97343184e1ff5c23904d.jpg

Poor Hercules, give him extra hugs from me.

Yeah, Patron is trying to get Jupiter with those ears. Latté has a neck, but she hides it when she's cold. I have to remember to take my camera to work and get pics of Nala. I had her in the office on Friday, her Mom is on vacation and she's being dog sat by the other two in the Medical Records office. She's making them crazy!:LOL:

I didn't mean to ignore Mush, pretty kitty and I love the shower cap.

I bought all the work dogs jingle bell collars....muahahahahaha!

Oh, bucky, I'm so sad for you but I understand what it's like to part with a loved fur friend of so many years. We had a Siamese cat that we had to put down at 19. It was difficult for all of us because he was just the best, loving animal ever.
The children were so sad and my youngest son contributed his most prized possession, his R2-D2 bath towel, for Porky's burial. He was such a super kitty and even now, more than 26 years later, everyone still remembers him with great affection.

Your mush looks nearly identical to our Tumble. I guess kitties have doubles like people do.

Last spring Glenn's dog friend of over 12 years died. Sadie had been a valued part of his life through good and bad and he sorely missed her. Then, late in June, he went into town to run a short errand. Hours later I get a phone call. On the other end of the line there's this little boy voice saying, "What do you think about getting another dog?" Well, there's no way I could've said, "No." So, Harley, a boxer mix came into our lives. She's a blast and we think she's more boxer than mix. Her name was already Harley, which tells me that she was meant to be ours.

Today she is one-year-old. I'm pleased to introduce Miss Harley Davidson Howard:

Attachments

• Harley 11-6-11.jpg
    Harley 11-6-11.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 147
Loving all the "baby" pics! I just noticed each of Patron's ears is about the size of his head! And how in the heck did you get Mush to model a shower cap, BT?

So sad to hear about Hercules and Sadie.

image-2861219631.jpg

This is my Sadie, in her cousin's tutu.

Last edited:
My boys:

img_1073445_0_b4f9a22f75c9ba7ffea6dbe71f2f6614.jpg

My little princess, Lhasa. Do you think she's as pretty as SHE thinks she is? She won't hang out with the boys because they play too rough:

img_1073445_1_0842b05de62143ad967c82ad0431d93b.jpg

This is our girl, Clover. She just turned three last week. She's a little bit of a diva.

img_1073446_0_6aa51a6baee66bfb777e97ce679aecaf.jpg

Unfortunately, we had to put down our old black lab, Mel, in October. She was almost 14, which is pretty long lived for a lab. We sure miss her. Funny how we can get so attached to our pets. Every day I come home from work and still expect to see her come and greet me.

This was Mel (with snow on her head)...

img_1073446_1_9725d0bdfe4975cb6aec56b2aeb41eba.jpg

Last edited:
Buckytom, I'm so sorry about Hercules. Its bittersweet right now, loving them for just a few more...whatever you've got left. Our lovely Toonces girl is 19 and diabetic. She is just starting to waste away in front of my eyes. I am trying my darnedest to get her to eat anything, but she isn't cooperating. No food = no insulin = scary stuff. *sigh* Mush is a darling!

PF, Patron, and Latte are sweethearts!

Steve, Mel was a beauty and Clover owns that diva status!

Sir Loin, thats a lot of kitty love! They're gorgeous.

Katie, I'm glad you didn't say no. Harley looks like just the right fit for you and Glenn.

don't know how to post pictures. however charlie(a lap doll persian) all on his own has decided to fetch a puffy ball and bring it back. he just started this a couple of days ago. really surprised me. he is good for about four throws. very, very cute.

It sure is fun when they play fetch, Smudge loves to play it, Latté looks at me like i am insane.

Lucy is a beauty, VB!!

Christmas Patron

Here he is, Patron used up 3 days of calories greeting me today. He actually climbed right up the front of my sweater. #0 minutes later he had his face stuck in my hair and was snug around my neck, sleeping. We went all kinds of places (in the facility) today. He'll be back next week. Some Pics. The collars are the extra small for toy dogs.

Attachments

• Christmas Patron 001.JPG
    Christmas Patron 001.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Christmas Patron 002.JPG
    Christmas Patron 002.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 54
  • Christmas Patron 003.JPG
    Christmas Patron 003.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Christmas Patron 004.JPG
    Christmas Patron 004.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Christmas Patron 005.JPG
    Christmas Patron 005.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 121
PrincessFiona60 said:
Here he is, Patron used up 3 days of calories greeting me today. He actually climbed right up the front of my sweater. #0 minutes later he had his face stuck in my hair and was snug around my neck, sleeping. We went all kinds of places (in the facility) today. He'll be back next week. Some Pics. The collars are the extra small for toy dogs.

Oh Patron, I missed you! He missed his Auntie Fi, I see! Bet the folks were thrilled to see him again! :):):)

Sadie has the exact same raccoon, but has surgically removed the squeaks.

Last edited:
Oh Patron, I missed you! He missed his Auntie Fi, I see! Bet the folks were thrilled to see him again! :):):)

Sadie has the exact same raccoon, but has surgically removed the squeaks.

I bought three extra bags of squeakers...they get replaced, because they make him nutso!

He follows me all over the building and is so polite and kind to the old folks. Some of them can't tell what he is and are always excited to be able to hold him. His jingly bells let me at least be aware of where he was as we were walking.

Back
Top Bottom