Hi from the middle of nowhere!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ranchwifeg

Cook
Hi! I did a search today about the differences between stock and broth and was directed to this site. I liked it so much I decided to join.

I live in remote NE California. Currently we have about 5 inches of snow on the ground. This part of California is no where near any other known part of California and we're about 8 hours from the ocean. The county I live in is 4th largest in area in California, but has a population of only about 9,500 people. We really are in the middle of nowhere!

I live with my husband, 7 year old daughter, and 4 year old son on our 96 year old ranch. We raise Angus beef, Orchard grass, rye, and native meadow hay. I am a 7th and 8th grade science teacher at the only middle school in the county. I love my job and enjoy the kids I work with.

Hello again, Ranchwifeg! We've already met on a previous post. Looking forward to your recipes!

welcome to dc, ranch. my head is still spinning from that broth/stock/consomme thread. when we're not cooking or eating food, we talk about it, here at dc--join the fun....:)

Howdy, ranch. I worked in Burns, Oregon for a summer out in the sagebrush so I know a little what that feels like. Loved it out there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom