Compiling recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
Is there a way to compile all the recipes without getting all the discussion? Could a new tab be added "DC Cookbook" where recipes only would get posted? How about "Links to Recipes"?

I would love to have a "Recipe Box" where I could save just the recipes I like. But, since we don't have that (yet?), I keep a 3 ring binder of recipes I've printed out (on 3 hole paper).

I like having my hard copy, because I can make notes of changes I make and how the dish came out. I have lined pages that I use for new recipes, and each time I make that dish I make the notes on changes and results. It's really come in handy.

Because I run my own business, and until recently, a charity, plus my personal papers, I really try not to add to the amount of paper I have to have around...I have WAY too much paper. A recipe box would be a great idea or a "master recipe box" where only the recipes are and then a personal recipe box...wishful thinking, probably. I have some free time between now and about the 10th of January, I could do some searches and extra stuff...(oh, what did I just offer to do!).

CWS4322 said:
Because I run my own business, and until recently, a charity, plus my personal papers, I really try not to add to the amount of paper I have to have around...I have WAY too much paper. A recipe box would be a great idea or a "master recipe box" where only the recipes are and then a personal recipe box...wishful thinking, probably. I have some free time between now and about the 10th of January, I could do some searches and extra stuff...(oh, what did I just offer to do!).

C'mon, CWS. You'll be too busy making chicken diapers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom