Beer and BBQ, that's how I roll.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slabocans

Assistant Cook
Hi all, I've put a post or 2 up already and read a few more.
Seems like a friendly helpful bunch here, a lot of fancy amateur chefs out there and I can taste the flavors!
I drink beer, lots of it!
I also love cooking bbq's, grill, rotisserie, weber roasts you name it and I'll have a go.
Beyond that I do some winter cooking casseroles, lasagna, slow cooked soup and some other general stuff.
Got 2 kids, 2yo and 2 month old and love the simple things like having people enjoy my food/company and beer!
I hope I can get some great tips and would be good to offer some ideas too.
Let's eat!

Good morning from North Wales mate.
I have traveled a bit, if I had not met my Croatian wife Aus was where I wanted to end up. Not for the weather, unique scenery or the cricket. The people in general are the best.

welcome cans.

to quote homer, beer is the cause and solution of all of life's problems.

have you ever grilled anything unusual and particularly from oz? like witchetty grubs, or joey?

I'm glad we share a love of alcohol! I drink cider, lots of it! :) nothing like cooking with a can ;)

OZ

Good morning from North Wales mate.
I have traveled a bit, if I had not met my Croatian wife Aus was where I wanted to end up. Not for the weather, unique scenery or the cricket. The people in general are the best.

How'd you know he's from Aus?! Presuming your right, arent you jjelous, you and me sitting here in baltic conditions (Wales, Ireland) and him right in the middle of summer!

Pichet said:
How'd you know he's from Aus?! Presuming your right, arent you jjelous, you and me sitting here in baltic conditions (Wales, Ireland) and him right in the middle of summer!

I'd be jealous that's for sure! I'm sat here in freezing cold Leeds in England. Snow's on the way!!!

kezlehan said:
I'm glad we share a love of alcohol! I drink cider, lots of it! :) nothing like cooking with a can ;)

Sensational, get your arse to aus and we can drink this Tasmanian cider I like - mercury draught all while sitting/standing around the bbq

From another post, I had a lot of friends in the Mun pre the clean up. Boiled bacon, parsley sauce and mash:yum:

Slabocans said:
Sensational, get your arse to aus and we can drink this Tasmanian cider I like - mercury draught all while sitting/standing around the bbq

I'm on my way!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom