Merry Christmas, Happy Channuka, Lovely Kwanza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ella/TO

Sous Chef
Wishing all of you the best of your Seasons Greetings. May all of you enjoy the Holiday of your Choice and may the New Year of 2012 bring you Health, Happiness and all good things......ella

Nicely said, Ella! Happy Channukah to you! Seasons Greetings!

Last edited:
that's right, channukah started.

chappy channukah to all of our jewish members. ella, gb, chuck d., et al, all the best to you and yours in this joyous season.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Festivus, for the rest of us? I already have my pole up. (No smart remarks!)
I WILL be airing my grievences later on today.
img_1086905_0_976b651be1b3099399c1d9cc0b2c6db9.gif

Last edited:
Only one other person I talked to all day yesterday (out of many) knew what Festivus was, even Shrek was clueless. I will be trying to educate, so we have more followers next year.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza, mele kaliki maka, Feliz Navidad, Happy Winter Solstice, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays to my DC family! Wishing you all the best for a peaceful happy time!

Only one other person I talked to all day yesterday (out of many) knew what Festivus was, even Shrek was clueless. I will be trying to educate, so we have more followers next year.

I had to Google it..... I've never watched Seinfeld so I have an excuse for not knowing. :neutral:

I had to Google it..... I've never watched Seinfeld so I have an excuse for not knowing. :neutral:

I ignored Seinfeld, Shrek watched it, something must have sunk in on my part. Figures I would remember Festivus and "No soup for you!"

Back
Top Bottom