All of you DCers are GREAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timothy

Head Chef
I swear, I literally rush to get onto DC every morning to have my coffee. There are always lots of new posts and something to have a laugh over! What a wonderful way to start the day.

Thanks to all of you!

I usually check in with my coffee in the mornings also...quiet way to start the day....

I have my mornin' cuppa coffee here to. Learned to not post anything until I'm fully awake. Last New Year's Day, someone asked about cooking a Pork Roast.
The caffeine hadn't kicked in yet, I gave him the wrong internal cooking temp information. :ohmy:

You guys should have seen me jolt awake when I caught my mistake. Glad he got the email notifications.. Ok, My S.O.S.'s.. I panicked!!, not really...but did have a good laugh over it later. :mrgreen: Happy Munky New Year's to ya!.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Munky.

Thanks for the chuckle, Munky! :LOL:

I have taken breaks from DC because my life was just too full of.....well life! But when I have come back, I realized just how incredible this place and its people are. I come on in the morning with my herbal tea or decaf Tassimo Latte (ode to a recent thread) and enjoy. I also like hanging out at night when I can't sleep, am on Dad watch or waiting for DH to come home.

Thanks DC family - I look forward to spending a new year with you! :yum:

i love this dc forum. though i am not a religious person, there is a sense of community about this dc group of folks that has a spiritual feel and flavor to it. hey, after all, we are foodies, right? anyhow, thank you all for adding another layer of richness to my life every day. you have filled a gap that i didn't even know was there....:)

I swear, I literally rush to get onto DC every morning to have my coffee. There are always lots of new posts and something to have a laugh over! What a wonderful way to start the day.

Thanks to all of you!

Timothy, its members like you that make DC so special.

Timothy, its members like you that make DC so special.

Thank you JoAnn. I pretty much say whatever strikes my fancy at any given moment. The recipes posted here are great. I get at least two or three a week that go into my personal cookbook.

I have fun here every day and learn something every day also. It's seldom on the net that you find this many cool people all in one place!:)

Thank you JoAnn. I pretty much say whatever strikes my fancy at any given moment. The recipes posted here are great. I get at least two or three a week that go into my personal cookbook.

I have fun here every day and learn something every day also. It's seldom on the net that you find this many cool people all in one place!:)
It is amazing how friendly DCers are and how people don't get into arguments. Perhaps it is because egos are left at the door and because food plays such an integral part of life--we celebrate with food, we bring food to those mourning the loss of a loved one, we invite friends to break bread with us, we turn to food for comfort--it is cold here here today and I'm going heat up my favorite winter comfort food--Janssen's Temptation (for which I've posted links several times). Food also brings back memories--I can't smell cinnamon buns baking without picturing my grandma's kitchen. She's been gone 40 years, but I can still see her hands as she kneaded the dough and hear her voice explaining how to tell when you'd kneaded it enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom