Chicken Picatta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chava64

Assistant Cook
I had a most delicious Veal Picatta at Osterria Cicchetti. I wish to mimic this but want to incorporate baby organic spinach! Any ideas?

Maybe you could just serve it on a bed of spinach. Just toss the spinach in a separate pan with a bit of olive oil and garlic, stir for a minute until wilted then make a bed on your plate and put the chicken on top and pour your sauce over the whole thing.

Maybe you could just serve it on a bed of spinach. Just toss the spinach in a separate pan with a bit of olive oil and garlic, stir for a minute until wilted then make a bed on your plate and put the chicken on top and pour your sauce over the whole thing.

thanks, this sounds like a good diet dinner, tonight i have something very close to this for dinner. i cooked lemon pepper chicken in small crock pot. made my homemade, oil and vinegar dressing. planning to put spinach on plate, top with chicken, mushroom, purple onion and artichoke hearts. think i will heat the dressing before i pour it on. i am making myself hungry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom