Today is Tuesday, you know what that means, we're gonna have...for dinner (1/24)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
... grilled chicken fettuccine alfredo. Still not sure if I'll add broccoli or cauliflower to it. I have both.

Haven't any chicken per se on hand -- I'll be taking fruit o' the hen (a piece of quiche) from the freezer and adding a green salad with tomatoes and onion. Dessert from the freezer, too - chocolate fudge cookies from my dwindling Christmas supply.

I vote both!

I'm going to do something with a pork steak and some mushrooms for dinner. Probably cook them.

The wild boar and blueberry sausages we bought Sunday from the Noble Pig charcuterie. I didn't go in meaning to buy them, but there they were. And the duck breast pate was screaming not to be left alone, so I had to take it along. The sausages will meet their fate accompanied by split zucchini brushed with olive oil and lightly broiled.

(The duck pate somehow got too close to some homemade rye flatbread Sunday evening and seems to have already vanished.)

Leftover macaroni and meatballs!

Pete and repeat were in a boat.
Pete fell out, who was left?

Oh my word, you are the only person in the world that I have ever heard use that phrase other than my father who died many years ago. Thanks for the little blast from the past.

I've got some country style ribs (IMHO these are not really ribs) that will meet the heat in some fashion today.

I've got some country style ribs (IMHO these are not really ribs) that will meet the heat in some fashion today.

Not just your opinion. They aren't ribs any more than city chicken is chicken, but it's a catchy name ;)

I'll be home most of the day catching up on bills, paperwork, and emails. My youngest has basketball practice tonight.

For dinner tonight we are having thin sliced chicken cutlets, sautéed first and then simmered in a creamy garlic herb sauce served over orzo pasta and a salad. Dessert will be ice cream.

Enjoy the day :)

I thought we were going to have a special guest. I put on my ears and everything. How disappointing!

Tonight am having farfalle with grandma's sauce, Italian sausage, meatballs, sourdough garlic toast, and a 2009 Burke Family Reserve California Cabernet Sauvignon

Tonight I'll use the leftover pot roast. Probably dice some of it up and make it into a pot pie with carrots, celery, onion and whatever sounds good. I have sauce leftover that went with the roast so that will be the sauce in the pie too.

Going out for dinner tonight. Youngest daughter turns 16 today. Holy cow, where did the time go?

I have leftover Chimichurri from the steak the other night, will bake some bone-on chichen breasts with sauce under the skin, Orzo sounds good. Some veg, have to see what looks good.

Little Chef.....What part of Long Island?? I tried to PM you, but was not able to.:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom