The Impatient cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
img_85117_0_9ef28f3d1268442474fb1da2eabf9f4f.gif

:LOL: That's how I look when I'm at the end of my rope. Be afraid, Be very afraid.

DampCharcoal said:
Why do cats always look like they're plotting to kill you? :shock:
I think because they are! lol I had two cats who used to wake me up by pressing down on my nostrils with their paws! I have kind of a phobia about suffocating, so I would wake up gasping for air. Thank goodness they only did it a few times!

:) Barbara

I had a Dalmation (Dad called him a Damnnation) that would sit on my face when I was a teen ager and sunbathing..he was smarter than I was. He knew it wasn't a good idea...

Remember Nikki, the little kitten that showed up on my back porch on christmas eve?. Well Nikki isn't so little anymore. Actually Nikki has grown to be quite a cat and lives every day to have the chance to feast on my two cockatiels but always gets caught in the act and get shut in the bedroom (alone) for the day. Typical cat.

DampCharcoal said:
Why do cats always look like they're plotting to kill you? :shock:

Because they WOULD - if they could only figure out how to make the dang can opener work! :LOL: :LOL:

my cats do the massage thing mish! if i roll over really slowly when they are laying down on top of me and kneading my stomach, i get a back rub out of it. except it's hard to keep the towel on my head when i roll over like that...

buckytom said:
my cats do the massage thing mish! if i roll over really slowly when they are laying down on top of me and kneading my stomach, i get a back rub out of it. except it's hard to keep the towel on my head when i roll over like that...

So...that was you? in the yellow towel. :D How do your birds react during all this? (Cats & birds in the house, uh oh, LOL)

Hiya, BT, good to see ya. Had to refind my way back to the good folks here thru a trail of breadcrumbs. (Guess we broke on thru to the other side.)

That gray kitty looks like my Smokey! I miss that cat, he was a just a big pillow. Most mellow & mild tempered cat I have ever known. He would let Savannah carry him around like a baby. Unfortunantly when we moved he got outside & we couldn't catch him. I don't know what ever happened to him. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom