Ahhh I just love it when the smell of pizza consumes your house.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just about, lol. When i first started out i was making 2-3 pies a day. It's an unknown addiction really, you can make so many different styles and it never gets old to me.

Great pizza picture! It does smell good, but I burned my fingers picking off the mushrooms. :ROFLMAO:

I had a pepperoni and mushroom pizza the other night, I never thought of that combo before, usually it's pepperoni and bell peppers or onions with me. My taste buds liked the pepperoni mushroom combo. :yum:

My favorite, I can't get anyone else to eat it in my house, is Italian sausage, saurkraut, onions, tomatoes & pineapple,feta & mozzaella cheese.

simonbaker said:
My favorite, I can't get anyone else to eat it in my house, is Italian sausage, saurkraut, onions, tomatoes & pineapple,feta & mozzaella cheese.

Ohhhh. Yum! And pineapple! Would love to have some!

Last edited:
most of the aforementioned pizzas would be shot on site in nyc.

for shaaaaaame!

those are stoner foods, adding intensely bizarre sweet and salty to toppings to the glorious pizza.

not that they're's anything wrong with that, but it should be recognized. :cool:

Last edited:
No fruit, no fish. Everything else, OK. BTW, Hawaiian pizza when I lived there didn't have Canadian bacon, it had, what else? SPAM!!!

Although I like a white pizza well enough, to me one of the real hallmarks of a great pizza is the tomato sauce. And so many people put way too much tasteless mozzarella on it, so it is like a plastic cap that is inpenetrable if not piping hot, but almost inedible if it is because of mouth burns. I love, absolutely love, cheese. But please, less cheese but cheese with more flavor.

Back
Top Bottom