Foods that we won't eat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C'mon, I am "native to" Fort Ord, CA...I lived there for a week...still does not change my family background.

One last note on Cranberries. I took part in a study last year for cranberry juice. Was it beneficial for heart patients or not? Ocean Spray wanted to place the heart on its products and tout it as heart healthy like Cheerios does. I went through two types of juice. Sweetened and unsweetened. I have yet to see the heart on their product. All I can say is the unsweetened almost gave me a heart attack. Getting that down, well, I think death would have been better. What a nasty taste. And to think I used to eat them right off the bog as a kid. :ohmy:

I like unsweetened cranberry juice. I dilute it three parts water to one part cranberry juice. Has a nice zing. I can imagine it would be "special" if it weren't diluted.

Thanks for the topic search Tat. I should have seen that coming...

There wouldn't be any SPAM topic about which I eat. I don't eat it. Too yucky for me.

Maybe I'll read that topic but I just ate dinner and I'm not so sure I wanna go there right now.

You may not have ever had it prepared properly, but I was once like you. Living on O'ahu changed all that. I am now a Spam fan.

Back
Top Bottom