What's on the plate, mate? Sat, Feb. 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I plan on eating out tonight. I'm not sure where or what....but I'm sitting down and having someone wait on me. :yum:

I will be cooking a large pork roast, which will be served with applesauce, potatoes (baked if I have a couple nice ones), and a vegetable (possibly broccoli). :yum:

We have a busy day ahead, so I just started a pork shoulder roast in the crock pot with BBQ sauce for pulled pork sandwiches and will make some cole slaw to go with.

I'm thinking pizza. Last week I was going to have it, I got busy and forgot to take a few balls of dough out of the freezer, so I am going to do that right now.....................done....

I'm thinking of trying a new crockpot chicken recipe from my SIL. She puts boneless chicken in the pot, top it with Russian dressing, onions and crushed pineapple and serve it over rice. Have enough stuff for salads to go with it and maybe some broccoli or green beans.

Tennessee Sippin Whiskey ~ George Dickel .......
Mississippi Pond Raised Catfish....Fried to perfection!
Back Yard Mustard Greens/Turnip Roots ~ With Bacon & Tasso.....
Hush Dem Puppies........
Mississippi Sweet Potato Fries.....
Texas Blue Bell Chocolate Ice Cream........

I have no idea what to do today.
Maybe a veggie casserole, but I think DH will call for meat... :ermm:

It IS a veggie casserole... carrots, leek, pepper and zucchini, together with cubed chicken breast, all topped with tomato sauce and eggs & sour cream - and cheese of course.

Back
Top Bottom