Music Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cute, but what prompts you to turn it on 5-6 times a week?

I just want to hear it. It's one of my favorite pieces. I don't sing, I don't play, but I love to listen, it makes me happy.

Lulu and the Lampshades started out busking in public. They are now considered accomplished musicians, with a couple of albums. But this is their start and I think it is marvelous!

Last edited:
I just want to hear it. It's one of my favorite pieces. I don't sing, I don't play, but I love to listen, it makes me happy.

Lulu and the Lampshades started out busking in public. They are now considered accomplished musicians, with a couple of albums. But this is their start and I think it is marvelous!

there is a simple, happy love song that i listen to over and over again, for the same reason, pf--it makes me happy to hear it. the song is 'you're the girl i love' by steve goodman. check it out on youtube--sure makes you wanna be that girl....:):)

Last edited:
thank you, gb. goodman's declaration of love in this simple song transcends a cruel, premature death sentence that swept away this favorite son of new orleans long before katrina came to town....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom