Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
In my chronic pain management program we are encouraged to use journals. As most of you know I have no trouble writing volumes :rolleyes:. One of my class mates finds journaling a task so she found this book where you just write one sentence to describe your day/thoughts, feelings, etc. I thought it would be fun to try it here. I'll start by describing my yesterday.

I was flying high with positive energy from group only to be brought back to earth by stumbling over my own feet on the way to my commuter train home but then pampered by my awesome DH!

See, even my sentences are long! :LOL:

Feeling sad because we're snowed in today (coming down hard with huge flakes, causing drifts on road) I came into the forum to find a happy solution to my failing sweet bread recipe!

(for explanation, see Bolas' thread with videos)

I'm feeling happy and content today--spending time with dear friends and enjoying being pampered and treated as if I were at the spa.

Labile mood caused by snowstorm issue and resolved by public transportation.

(Can you tell I'm still at work?)

Reactions: GB
Started out with finding my desk and organizing my day, had a monkey wrench tossed at me and I threw it right back, through perseverance and ingenuity my desk was cleared 15 minutes early.

Started out at work, came home and decorated a birthday cake for a friend, took friend to dinner at a Mexican restaurant, followed by a comedy show downtown.

Despite a 2 hour school delay, I got a huge amount of paperwork done!

Today is a run-around day so we dropped SO's car off for an oil change and went to Lowes for a doodad to fix the tub drain and a couple of containers of Home Defense Max to keep the ants outside this spring and SO got a lamp for the back bedroom so we needed some bulbs as well, which then led us to BJs where we bought cheese and to the supermarket for grocery shopping but their power went out as we arrived so that didn't work out and now we are home waiting to have lunch and for the car dealer to call that the car is ready for pick up which means going out again and hopefully we will get home in time for cocktails before dinner and I'll cook dinner and then who knows what will happen.

Back
Top Bottom