HEY....... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
I broke one of my toes! Darn it! Owwwww. Well...... Upward and Onward! It willl not be a deterrent! :LOL: Its actually quite amusing! LOL! :LOL: OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
34.gif

I've done that once.

Back in High School, I was in marching band. You don't turn, you "pivot", while at the same time kicking out a foot for the next beat/step. Well, I was in my living room, and pivoted to go back to my bedroom. I thought I just in front of the hallway. WRONG! I was, in fact, next to the wall, which I promptly kicked with my foot. I managed to break a toe. What's worse, I had to march on a broken toe until it healed.

i broke my little toe once. i hobbled around on the side of my foot like a gimp. it was hilarious. hope your toe quits hurting soon.

Ok...... came back from a breakfest...... it STILLL HURTS!!!! :? Im limping like a moron. I need one of the ladies to hug me. :( This SUCKS!!!! :cry: I need a job and I get a broken toe. :? Go figure huh? At least my breakfest was good! :) Feta spinach omelate! :P

I broke my little toe on my left foot 32 years ago but I can't figure out how I managed to do it...
Just a couple of days before I was draining a large pickle jar into the sink..it slipped and I tried to catch it (why?) I smashed it against the edge of the sink and cut the side of my left wrist pretty bad so I called my sis-in-law. She came over and baby sat Kevin while my niece took me the the Base for stitches. Kev was about 3 months old and had to be in cloth diapers...
as I was coming out of the laundry room, favoring my left wrist..closing the door with my right hand..I closed the door on my baby toe..broke it.
Remember a baby in cloth diapers because he was allergic to pampers, stitches in left wrist, broken left baby toe......
MY STINKING dh AND A BUDDIE WENT DEER HUNTING FOR 6 DAYS!!!! John was still in school and worked after school. So there I am trying to diaper a wiggly and kicking baby with One hand! Using large diaper pins( had to elbow him in the tummy with my left elbow..) To this day I haven't let Paul or his buddy forget it either.
Bill was still in the Navy and drove 600 miles to get here and took leave to go hunting but I was madder then a wet hen at both of them!
Dove

Yep.... I've done it too.
It was my big toe and I smashed it so hard the skin tore on the underside of the joint. OUCH! It was about 18 years ago and it still hurts when the weather changes from hot to cold.

Hope yours starts to feel better really soon!

Hugs, Trish :D

Wow! :shock: Guess everyone has broken their toe. And poor Marge! Stiches and a broken toe! Plus taking care of a baby!!! :shock: Well again, thanks for you kind words and making me feel better! :D My toe is currently black and blue. It looks like a little eggplant. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom