Misspelled Words and Passwords

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I just ran across someone who does this and I thought it was brilliant.

Do you have any words that for some reason you can just never spell right? I have trouble with the word definitely as did this person I was talking to. He made definitely his password. He has not misspelled it since shortly after starting that. I really thought this was such a good idea and had to share with my DC friends.

Sounds like a sure fire way to add to your daily frustration level until you overcome a lifelong predisposition to spell the word wrong.

Besides, he now knows your password!

Interesting idea! At one time (a long time ago) my ebay password was something like Myhusbandthinkswearemadeoutofmoney!

Reactions: GB
My favorite was the wireless password at my sister's house. Her son created it and it was "My Sister smells like poop!" Spaces and all.

Reactions: GB
Yes, I do... a mental block perhaps... However, I would truly have an ordeal with GMAIL if I used it as my password ...

Good suggestion however and interesting post.
Margi.

I'm rotating through Grandkid's names and Birth years now at work. Each system I need a password for is on a different schedule to change, so even if I get lucky and can use just two, one of them will change and I have to go one to something else.

Maybe I should try my commonly mistyped words...Imapired...for Impaired. I must type that word 100 times a day and I still mess it up.

I just ran across someone who does this and I thought it was brilliant.

Do you have any words that for some reason you can just never spell right? I have trouble with the word definitely as did this person I was talking to. He made definitely his password. He has not misspelled it since shortly after starting that. I really thought this was such a good idea and had to share with my DC friends.

Dictionary attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom