Lucky Friday the Thirteenth - Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Friday is turning into an individual medley day for us at dinner time. SO will be having a salad in a tortilla bowl with shredded chicken. I will be having a custom made chicken and guacamole quesadilla.

What's on your table?

My 4 1/2 month old kitten had surgery and an overnight adventure at the vets. I just brought her home. I made Tuna pasta salad earlier for me and saved some plain tuna for treats for both girls. She was hungry too and happy to be home !!!

Tonight we had soft taco's with crispy shrimp, honey chipotle sauce,white wice with chopped parsly and grilled corn from the cob, black beans with chopped tomatoes Vanilla ice cream and oatmealcookies with walnuts and raisins.
kades

Chinese restaurant! I have a hankerin' for something with bean sprouts.

These last few days have been all turned around, and it is affecting our dinner plans. :rolleyes:

Thursday: Plan--Beef stew. Reality--went to fix friend's computer and ate hamburgers and corn on the cob there.

Today: Plan--Lasagna at our friends' house. Reality--James is too sick to go anywhere, so we are having beef stew.

Tomorrow: Plan--Beef stew. New plan--lasagna at our friends'. Reality--Could be either lasagna or (if James is still too sick) leftover stew. Only time will tell!

So for tonight, beef stew. :yum::yum::yum: I have really been looking forward to it!

Not so lucky here. It's 2:20pm and I still haven't taken anything out of the freezer. Omelets anyone?

It's 4:23...OMG!!!

I've done such a good job with my blood sugars I decided we needed a treat. I stopped at the fancy chocolate shoppe and picked up two Choco.late Truffle Mousse cakes (single servings). Got home and we had the cakes with good coffee, yum!!!!

I may have a V-8 later for a snack. Had lasagna for lunch, so I'm not starving myself.

We order out some curry.. lamb rogan josh, butter chicken and an okra dish.

First time we have ordered from this place, and it was quite good. They understood spicy.

These last few days have been all turned around, and it is affecting our dinner plans. :rolleyes:

Thursday: Plan--Beef stew. Reality--went to fix friend's computer and ate hamburgers and corn on the cob there.

Today: Plan--Lasagna at our friends' house. Reality--James is too sick to go anywhere, so we are having beef stew.

Tomorrow: Plan--Beef stew. New plan--lasagna at our friends'. Reality--Could be either lasagna or (if James is still too sick) leftover stew. Only time will tell!

So for tonight, beef stew. :yum::yum::yum: I have really been looking forward to it!
I guess it really is Friday the 13th! The stew had to be put on hold again. We ended up taking two trips to KFC. Yep, two trips. The first to order and pick up our food, and the second to pick up the sides they forgot to give us the first time. They did give us some extra chicken for our trouble. Grrrr

I made a small pan of spinach lasagna using whole wheat noodles.

I do not normally care for whole wheat pasta but, I had a box of Ronzoni Healthy Harvest that I got on a double coupon deal. I was very pleased with it, next time I might even pay full price! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Friday was pizza. I've been working on my crust geometry. They are actually looking more round these days. :)

img_1128929_0_5eccbb2e31a7b87789973a2f2f85f4b2.jpg

Steve Kroll said:
Friday was pizza. I've been working on my crust geometry. They are actually looking more round these days. :)

I wanted to reach through the screen. Geometry, algebra, trig, no matter. Looks fab!!!

Back
Top Bottom