Culinary Chemistry - Cookbook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You had to post the link....that would be so tempting. I wanted to be a dietician/nutritionist but was scared off by the organic chemistry class requirement...just today I checked on the culinary courses offered by a local college...the patisserie certificate is tempting....

You had to post the link....that would be so tempting. I wanted to be a dietician/nutritionist but was scared off by the organic chemistry class requirement...just today I checked on the culinary courses offered by a local college...the patisserie certificate is tempting....

I wanted to be a Nutritionist, once upon a time, too! Now, it's just a hobby! This is the fault of a new member who got me to Amazon with Rice Cooker Cookbooks...:wacko: I'm very suggestible when it comes to cookbooks.:ROFLMAO:

LOL! I'm still trying to justify the price and counter space the rice cooker has taken. :ROFLMAO::ermm:
In the packing process, I realized I have no fewer than 6 Hungarian cookbooks...and I'm not Hungarian and have little knowledge of Hungarian cuisine. But have decided once I get settled, Hungarian is my next path to explore re: cuisine. I also have a cookbook that is devoted just noodles--all kinds, with rice flour, soy flour, etc. I am going to be delving into that one as well.

Last edited:
I already have two sciency cookbooks, so it was easier to pass up...but it was close. I need to pare down my Asian cookbooks...

They will usually let you add to your order.

Your welcome for that tip. :cool:

Not even going to go there...:rolleyes:

I already sneaked that one past the ogre at the gate (still have to subtract it from the checkbook)...

I barely avoided ordering this, only because I found it AFTER I placed my order...

Amazon.com: Culinary Reactions: The Everyday Chemistry of Cooking (9781569767061): Simon Quellen Field: Books

I really like the cover:
51zpaopu7qL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Impossible to resist. I love learning about the science behind cooking. I've reserved a copy at my public library. Thank you for the recommendation.

I already have two sciency cookbooks, so it was easier to pass up...but it was close. I need to pare down my Asian cookbooks...

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! ;)

Asian is probably my favorite cuisine, if you could refer to Asian as one cuisine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom