New, wanted to say hi.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ivylynn

Assistant Cook
I'm new here and not quite sure how things work,or if anyone would like to talk or be friend but my names ivy and i live in Ohio

Welcome to DC! Spend some time reading through the different forums, join in at any time in a discussion. Folks are very nice here, so don't be afraid of asking a silly question! Enjoy!

Good Morning from New Jersey! Welcome. I am new also. This is a great Forum. Everyone is wonderful. I joined last week and already learned a bunch plus I found lots of awsome recipes. Don't be shy. If you want to know something just put it out there and you will get replies! Enjoy.:)

Ivy , welcome. we are all friends here and cooking brings us closer. Some really good cooking goes on here! Joe

Hi ivy,
welcome to our DC family. So glad you've found us. Enjoy looking around. Please feel free to ask questions.It's our pleasure to help any way we can.
kadesma

I'm new here and not quite sure how things work,or if anyone would like to talk or be friend but my names ivy and i live in Ohio
Hey Ivy! I am new as well...I love foodie forums like this. I find you receive some good info that you can use in planning a dinner out or in. Take care, have fun and hope to talk to you again ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom