Tuesday 4/24/2012 What's cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
It is cool today so I just put on a large pot of homemade minestrone soup. Family can have it for dinner and I will have some when I get home from work.

Any plans at your house?

The rain has stopped. I'm going to grill some kielbasa links on the grill and mash some sweet potato with butter and brown sugar.

Onion & veg Bajhi done in the oven, butter chicken & beef vindaloo.
Does Bajhi just become Pakora when you add veg?

Debated between ham and chicken - chicken won. Didn't have enough boneless thighs so supplemented that with the partial bag of chicken tenderloins. Russian dressing and crushed pineapple poured over them in the crockpot. Serve over rice with salads on the side.

Onion & veg Bajhi done in the oven, butter chicken & beef vindaloo.
Does Bajhi just become Pakora when you add veg?
Now I am hungry for Indian food. I think I will stop and get takeout on the way home. :yum:

There is no real difference between Bhaji and Pakora. In southern India, they are usually known as Bhaji and in the north it's Pakora.

Creamy tomato, basil tortellini soup with grated Parmesan, and Babybel gouda cheese & crackers.

Birthday Dinner at my son's house for my Granddaughter. Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread and Ice Cream B/D Cake.
Gotta eat healthier tomorrow. :ohmy:

Not particularly hungry today, must be the antibiotics. So I just warmed a can of Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup and ate half. Pomegranate Popsicle. 2 liters of water and a cup of coffee with 1/2&1/2.

Thai curried chicken and veggies over brown Basmati rice and green lentils with cilantro and chilis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom