Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smokinindycoltsmom

Assistant Cook
Hi I am Traci. I love to cook so hopefully I will fit right in here. My new adventure is smoking meat and I have to say I love it! I dont eat out so I cook dinner every night in my home (I work 50 hrs a week and my husband works 50 hrs a week and goes to school full time) so it isnt easy. Look forward to learning new things on the forums!

Hi Traci. And welcome.

You all are Bizz-eee! I hope you find the time to learn to be a good smoker too. Low and slow and it is so worth taking the time to do.

Hi I am Traci. I love to cook so hopefully I will fit right in here. My new adventure is smoking meat and I have to say I love it! I dont eat out so I cook dinner every night in my home (I work 50 hrs a week and my husband works 50 hrs a week and goes to school full time) so it isnt easy. Look forward to learning new things on the forums!
hello again traci
sounds like you two work long hours,i do too.have you got a slow cooker(do you guy's call them crock pot?) if so,i've just posted a thread under "beef"-"slow cooker barbeque brisket".busy days,slow cooker,love bbq/smoke....works for me & is just as good with pork & ham.use a dry rub & don't be tempted to add liquid,the meat will make it's own.
enjoy!
harry

hi traci, and welcome to dc. i hope you're able to carve out enough time from your already demanding schedule to enjoy some of the fruits of our mutually shared love of food exploration and preparation here at dc.... :)

Back
Top Bottom