Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/)
-   -   Timothy (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/timothy-79357.html)

Snip 13 05-08-2012 01:19 AM

Timothy

Morning to all my old DC friends. I'm finally back online and I'm afraid I'm going to have to start my posts on a sad note. Not sure if anyone is aware of it but our dear friend Timothy passed away in his sleep in February. If there are any messages that you would like me to pass on to his sister please PM them to me.

To a dear friend and great man..
You will always be in my thoughts and sorely missed.
Thank you for all the laughs and making me smile when I felt lost.
Most of all thank you for a wonderful friendship and for being you.

blissful 05-08-2012 05:28 AM

Wow, I'm kind of shocked.
I'm so sorry. He will be missed. Please tell his sister how much he contributed to our community and how much we liked him.
My thoughts are with his family.

Snip 13 05-08-2012 05:31 AM

Thank you, he was such a great person. I will let her know.

Addie 05-08-2012 05:55 AM

OMG. I am sitting here with tears. Please pass along my condolences. We had so many private emails between us. I am so sorry I didn't save them. I missed hearing from him.

Snip, can you tell us how you found out? :sad:

CWS4322 05-08-2012 06:09 AM

I am so sorry to hear this. I had hoped he'd be back telling us about his experiences with his hydroponic gardening. Please tell his sister how much he has been missed and will continued to be missed. I was looking forward to asking him more about homemade tofu.

Steve Kroll 05-08-2012 07:36 AM

That's terrible news!

I had wondered what happened to him. He just sort of dropped off the forum. He seemed like a very passionate individual, so I just thought that perhaps he was upset about something and taking a sabbatical.

I didn't know him well, but please pass along my condolences.

Snip 13 05-08-2012 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addie (Post 1136446)
OMG. I am sitting here with tears. Please pass along my condolences. We had so many private emails between us. I am so sorry I didn't save them. I missed hearing from him.

Snip, can you tell us how you found out? :sad:

Hi Addie
Tim and I were good friends, we spoke every day. When I didn't hear from him I kept sending emails asking what happened. His sister contacted me with the bad news. I was horrified. She said he went peacefully in his sleep though. I really am going to miss him terribly.

Dawgluver 05-08-2012 08:26 AM

This is just so sad. Please share my condolences, Snip. Thanks for following up.

Addie 05-08-2012 08:31 AM

Thank you Snip. It is nice to know he had such a good friend along with the rest of us that knew him. :smile:

Snip 13 05-08-2012 08:50 AM

Thank you all, I will pass it on.