Dinner Thursday 17th of May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried the smoked ham in a sandwich with Swiss cheese for lunch. Not salty ham either and really, really good.

I'll probably have a BLT with Swiss for dinner, or a Swiss cheese and bacon burger with lettuce and tomato. I guess I'd better thaw out a hamburger patty. If I don't use it for dinner, then I'll have it tomorrow.

Had a request for something with ground beef. Taco salad or tacos or something. Blech. I'm not in the mood for that. It might be taco salad for them and kadesma's lemon pasta for me!

I'm going to suggest SO pick up some sandwiches from Panera on the way home. If not that, I'll suggest KFC. That should get me my sandwich!

I am making something I have eaten many times but have never tried making at home. We are having Reubens tonight. :yum::yum:

Spicy ground beef enchiladas, spiffed up baked beans (not frijoles) on the side, because that's what's in the cupboard, watermelon and ice tea.

I'm going to roast some chicken legs with a yet-to-be-determined seasoning mix under the skin and soy sauce brushed under and over. I'll also make herbed pasta and a green salad to go with the chicken.

Grilled pork sirloins, green salad and rice pilaf. Oh who am I kidding! It's good old Rice a Roni !
(the San Francisco treat) haha!

Tonight we're having peanut noodles with red bell pepper, green peas, scallions, etc.

Anyone remember the Sizzler's Malibu Chicken? lol Actually, it's chicken cordon bleu unrolled, pan fried, smeared w/ mustard, topped w/ a slice of ham and Swiss Cheese. Orzo w/ lemon juice, zest & parsley.

Anyone remember the Sizzler's Malibu Chicken? lol Actually, it's chicken cordon bleu unrolled, pan fried, smeared w/ mustard, topped w/ a slice of ham and Swiss Cheese. Orzo w/ lemon juice, zest & parsley.

I ran the soup and salad bar at a Sizzler for a few years. Any prepared salads that were your favorite?:rolleyes: And the bleu cheese dressing...

Back
Top Bottom