Dinner - Friday 5/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cerise

Washing Up
What's on the menu this evening?

Mine will be...

Escarole salad with sliced avocado, red onions & mustard/lemon dressing
Italian Wedding (meatball) soup with orzo
Fresh strawberries & cannoli

I'm defrosting a London Broil I will marinate and grill along with some potato (probably mashed) and green beans.

The choices are order pizza or hamburgers and fries. I'll let the kid decide since he's mowing the grass for me.:)

Not sure what I will order, but it will be BBQ something from Bofinger BBQ Smokehouse. We have our weekly role playing game tonight at a friend's house and we all bring our suppers. We often plan some leftovers during the week that we can bring, but I just didn't get around to it this week.

I love the food from Bofinger.

Looks like its just going to be Ken and I for dinner tonight. Practicing to be empty nesters I guess. I've got some steak out to thaw. I'll put it in some marinade in a bit.

DH is out playing golf with friends and will probably go to Buffalo Wild Wings later, so I picked up a half-pound of large shrimp. I'm planning to grill them and put them on top of a green salad with lots of veggies and cheese and Italian dressing.

I'm not sure...there are leftovers..but I'm not excited by that idea. I could be healthy and have a big salad, or I could go pick up some fried rice and steamed dumplings.....decisions..decisions....

We are having a potato,bacon omelet, crisp green lettuce salad with tomato,cukes,avocado, red onion, some asparagus nice thin stalks with melted butter,salt and pepper, fresh sliced Italian bread and butter, peach cobbler, with vanilla ice cream.
kades

I'm not sure...there are leftovers..but I'm not excited by that idea. I could be healthy and have a big salad, or I could go pick up some fried rice and steamed dumplings.....decisions..decisions....

I went with the fried rice and steamed dumplings ....:rolleyes:

Grilled steak, green salad (included RADISHES and RED LEAF LETTUCE from the garden!!!), swiss chard (also from the garden). Too hungry to take a picture--we spent the day outside, mowing, raking, mulching, etc.

Grilled blue cheese and hot sauce wings. With lots of celery and carrots.

Back
Top Bottom