Allow myself to introduce...myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ilike2eat

Assistant Cook
Hey all, my name is Krystal and I am a noobie to the cooking forum. I am enjoying mountain life and all things outdoors.

I love to cook and I love to eat. I recently added vegetarian dishes to my rotation and have found it to be a great way to explore new things. The farmers markets are around the corner...can't wait!

I joined this thread to swap recipes and learn a few new things around the kitchen.

On a side note I LOVE tea...it is my new obsession. I quit drinking and really missed the intricacies of wine. Tea has opened up a whole new world for me. I have not really figured out pairing tea with food yet...maybe a new project for the summer.

Welcome Krystal! You will find many friendly folks here and tons of great recipes. You might be interested in the tea thread, I think it's called Let's talk tea! Have fun!

Good afternoon from North Wales.Cucumbers sandwich Earl Grey with 10% Lapsang Suchong added is very pleasant:)

Hey all, my name is Krystal and I am a noobie to the cooking forum. I am enjoying mountain life and all things outdoors.

I love to cook and I love to eat. I recently added vegetarian dishes to my rotation and have found it to be a great way to explore new things. The farmers markets are around the corner...can't wait!

I joined this thread to swap recipes and learn a few new things around the kitchen.

On a side note I LOVE tea...it is my new obsession. I quit drinking and really missed the intricacies of wine. Tea has opened up a whole new world for me. I have not really figured out pairing tea with food yet...maybe a new project for the summer.
welcome from sunny manchester uk krystal.we drink a lot of tea over here....you've probably heard....!pairing tea with food?got a wok with a lid & trivet? line the wok with foil,chuck in a cup of loose tea leaves mixed with 2 or 3 tablespoons of soft brown sugar,cover the tea with a layer of foil with holes punched in it,put in the trivet,put fish of your choice on trivet,put the lid on,turn on the heat.....20 mins later hot smoked fish.make sure your kitchen has got good extraction:LOL:!!

Back
Top Bottom