Kindle freebie - Ice cream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many of these recipes call for an average of 1 1/4 cups of sugar per quart of ice cream, which is about 2X what I'd care to consume. Otherwise, the recipe for coffee ice cream looks promising. The PC version of Kindle does not seem to permit printing of the displayed content.

Many of these recipes call for an average of 1 1/4 cups of sugar per quart of ice cream, which is about 2X what I'd care to consume. Otherwise, the recipe for coffee ice cream looks promising. The PC version of Kindle does not seem to permit printing of the displayed content.

Did you try to copy and paste to it's own file?

Would it surprise me if printing was not allowed? Keep ya from buying content and then sharing it.

I have a charting program that is the same way. Pay a few thousand dollars for the device and I can't even print their charts. Sheesh.

Hope it does not turn out like the Italian breakfast beverage (caffe-latte)
Thanks for the helpful suggestions-

Attachments

• CroppedKindleKindle.jpg
    CroppedKindleKindle.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom