Doritos Dinamita Chile Limon Rolled Flavored Tortilla Chips review....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
Found this flavor at a Wal-Mart

Each piece was a rolled up Dorito that was a few inches long.

This color loked a lot like the flamming hot stuff they sell.

I would say it was hotter than the flamming hot flavor. This can easily get you to have a nose blow.

They really did pack on the lime flavor.

Each piece was nice and crunchy.

The flavor residue on the bag was just MASSIVE. Even your knuclkes got residue on the bag. This rarely happens to me....

Taste was really good.

I give this flavor a big thumbs up.

Onto the DORITOS® DINAMITA® Nacho Picoso Rolled Flavored Tortilla Chips review....

This flavor was lighter in color and the bag had a whole lot less residue on it.

Nice and crucnhy

A whole lot less heat then the other version

The flavor though was really good.

I give this flavor a big thumbs up as well.

i love doritos in many of it's forms. but of course, in moderation.

you'd have to hide in a wine cellar, in a cave, on mars to not notice the amount of sales of doritos. lots of people besides me like them, apparently.

thanks once again, kleenex, for a good review.

Last edited:
Was this supposed to be a real review? My mistake. I thought it was Kleenex's idea of a joke.

I can honestly say I've never bought a Doritos product, or even tasted one. I don't consider it to be "food", but rather a bag full of chemicals.

But to each their own.

(and I freely I admit that I do occasionally hide in the wine cellar.)

Last edited:
actually, steve, with your knowledge i'd bet hou could come up with a vood wine pairing to go with doritos. :chef:

try one sometime. you might actually think they're tasty. lol, you really can't taste the chemicals.

i'd suggest starting with the original chem... i mean flavour.

btw, kleenex has reviewed over 400 snack products here at dc over the past 7 years.

actually, steve, with your knowledge i'd bet hou could come up with a vood wine pairing to go with doritos. :chef:
Lol... BT, I'm thinking it would probably be something like this:

maddog.jpg

Though I'm not certain it qualifies as wine, since Mad Dog contains as many chemicals as doritos. :rolleyes:

Have you tried the Doritos taco at Taco Bell? IMO it is pretty nasty. The taco shell is covered with a thick layer of Doritos nacho seasoning - way too much. Doritos chips don't have that thick of a layer of seasoning.

Back
Top Bottom