What's For Dinner? Tuesday, June 26th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cold Beer in Frosty Mugs.......
Red Beans with Tasso and Andouille....
Rice.......
Side of Smoked Sausage.......
Bread.....
And I got all these D'maters and Basil....So a Caprese Salad......
Stromberry cake for D-Zert.......
Coffee......

5 cheese ravioli with hot Italian Sausage in Marinara sauce. Green beans and chilled Tuscan cantelope on the side.

We had grilled chicken salads. Lettuce, tomato, egg, garbanzo beans, onion strings, croutons, cheddar cheese and grilled chicken strips with ranch and french dressing.

Attachments

• DSC00565.jpg
    DSC00565.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 158
I was working in the yard and forgot to start the dinner I had planned, so we ended up having mac-n-cheese and hotdogs and I had a salad to make it a sort of healthy meal. :angel:

Because breakfast has become such a filling meal, I am not that hungry in the evening. Tonight it was an open-faced grilled chicken burger served on a grilled portabello mushroom topped with fresh lettuce from the garden and homemade guacamole, side of grilled green and red peppers. Too stuffed for the homemade strawberry pepper ice cream. Didn't think to take a picture.

Dave, love the sound of your meal :)

Tuesday night we went to an Indian Restaurant for my birthday (as many of you guys know) and hubby and I shared our meals, we had Chicken Kadai and Chicken Madras for mains, a couple of different naan breads, samosas and cheese pakora...and too much red wine :LOL:

We used our new Weber grill for the first time and grilled chuck eye steaks. I marinated them in olive oil, lime juice, and a few healthy shakes of Montreal steak seasoning. I had never tried that as a marinade, but it was really good. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom