TNT Hurry up Spaghetti

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Pour 1/4 c. evoo in large skillet one big enough to hold 1 lb. of cooked spaghetti.Add 3-4 cloves sliced garlic and pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook 2 min add 3 cups grape tomatoes and salt to taste and pinch of dried oregano. Cook stirring once or twice til tomatoes are tender and juices start to thicken now put in the cooked pasta in the skillet along with some of the pasta water turn heat to high and cook stirring about 1 or 2 min. if pasta seems dry add a little more of the cooking water I also add some butter.iServe with some warm bread and butter be it Italian or French and a big green salad.

kades

Last edited:
Thank you kadesma, sounds like my kind of quickie pasta dish! Would add some freshly grated parmesan and there ya go! :yum:

Thank you kadesma, sounds like my kind of quickie pasta dish! Would add some freshly grated parmesan and there ya go! :yum:

Im so glad you like the recipe. We love it especially the grand kids:)
Thanks for letting me know.
kades

Last edited:
Pour 1/4 c. evoo in large skillet one big enough to hold 1 lb. of cooked spaghetti.Add 3-4 cloves sliced garlic and pich of red pepper flakes. Cook 2 min add 3 cups grape tomatoes and salt to taste and pinch of dried oragano. Cook stirring once or twice til tomatoes are tender and juices start to thicken now put in the cooked pasta in the skillet along with some of the pasta water turn heat to high and cook stirring about 1 or 2 min. if pasta seems dry add a little more of the cooking water I also add some butter.iServe with some warm bread and butter be it Italian or French and a big green salad.

kades

Thanks Kadesma, very nice and tasty, IMHO!
Just tomato, olive oil, and GARLIC, I love it :LOL:
My only problem is that I realy need to cook my tomatoes/tomato sauce in a soffritto, that is sauteing oil&onions (+garlic), I cant do without my soffritto :(

was anyone else secretly inclined to read the original post really fast?

it's a trick. kads is up to something...

Thanks Kadesma, very nice and tasty, IMHO!
Just tomato, olive oil, and GARLIC, I love it :LOL:
My only problem is that I realy need to cook my tomatoes/tomato sauce in a soffritto, that is sauteing oil&onions (+garlic), I cant do without my soffritto :(
I am with you Luca.

Last edited:
was anyone else secretly inclined to read the original post really fast?

it's a trick. kads is up to something...
Ah Bucky, you're not supposed to tell:LOL: I thought this was our secret.
kades

Sounds wonderful Kades, thank you :yum:

Pour 1/4 c. evoo in large skillet one big enough to hold 1 lb. of cooked spaghetti.Add 3-4 cloves sliced garlic and pinch of red pepper flakes. Cook 2 min add 3 cups grape tomatoes and salt to taste and pinch of dried oregano. Cook stirring once or twice til tomatoes are tender and juices start to thicken now put in the cooked pasta in the skillet along with some of the pasta water turn heat to high and cook stirring about 1 or 2 min. if pasta seems dry add a little more of the cooking water I also add some butter.iServe with some warm bread and butter be it Italian or French and a big green salad.

kades

Back
Top Bottom