These boots were made for walking...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gravy Queen

Head Chef
Erm where is the Fashion forum on here. ;)

I would like to share with you an essential summer item over here, great for barbecues, picnics, surfing, beach walks, lazy hazy walks.

All barbecues here are fitted with umbrellas too, so convenient, and you never miss a minute of barbecue weather.

Am off out now, with my high factor sun block, best to be safe now people!

Attachments

• wellies.jpg
    wellies.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 194

I would like to share with you an essential summer item over here, great for barbecues, picnics, surfing, beach walks, lazy hazy walks.

All barbecues here are fitted with umbrellas too, so convenient, and you never miss a minute of barbecue weather.

Oh my! Those are so cute! :wub:

Gravy Queen,

As Nancy Sinatra used to sing, THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING ...

Cool fashion gardening or splashing in puddle boots ...

I am an Urban Urban woman, no puddles in Madrid as it is dry as the Sahara, and no gardening ...

Have lovely weekend.
Margi

I think so. PF found them in Gardener's Supply Catalog.

I think so. PF found them in Gardener's Supply Catalog.

Gardener's Wellies | Buy from Gardener's Supply

I haven't actually ordered them--I am waiting until I will be in MN so if they don't fit, I can send them back and order a different size. I don't know, however, when I'm going to MN--yet. Hopefully by the end of July for a couple of weeks in August. I want to go to LOW!

I want a pair to match my chili pepper shorts, apron and chapeau!;)

I need a pair of Welly boots. I will be considering something different from:

Attachments

• Welly boots.gif
    Welly boots.gif
    30.1 KB · Views: 151

We tried a fashion forum, but Lady Gaga got confused and, well you know what she ended up doing with all that meat. So we figured it best to drop it. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Cool boots ...

Hoot: I believe they started out as childrens golashes for the rain and slush years ago ... Then, a designer, who worked at a major manufacturer started decorating them for the kids. Also, the Military have them in Army Pattern Camaflauge ... Someone, thought, they would be popular and started creating them for adults, who garden and / or live in wet climates.

Exactly, who ? is a good question.

Have a nice Sunday.
Margi.

Back
Top Bottom