Sunday's Menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndalou

Head Chef
As I wrote before, we are having guests for super tomorrow night. Thanks to all who gave such excellent suggestions for my Gazpacho.

I plan to have just cocktail nuts with drinks before dinner, then Gazpacho with grilled shrimp garnish (4-6 per serving), also avocado chunks ,and a crusty loaf of bread. Dessert will be glazed balsamic strawberries over ice cream.

Do you think i need anything else? I'm trying to keep it kind of light.

Thanks for any help.

Lynda

You have a very nice light summer menu but big eaters may not be satisfied with that menu.

As I wrote before, we are having guests for super tomorrow night. Thanks to all who gave such excellent suggestions for my Gazpacho.

I plan to have just cocktail nuts with drinks before dinner, then Gazpacho with grilled shrimp garnish (4-6 per serving), also avocado chunks ,and a crusty loaf of bread. Dessert will be glazed balsamic strawberries over ice cream.

Do you think i need anything else? I'm trying to keep it kind of light.

Thanks for any help.

Lynda
More bread.

I don't want a salad, as the soup is a salad in a bowl. May do the paninis, though. Also, I am having hummus and falafal crackers with drinks as well as the nuts.

Thanks, everyone.

Last edited:
I don't want a salad, as the soup is a salad in a bowl. May do the paninis, though. Also, I am having hummus and falafal crackers with drinks as well as the nuts.

Thanks, everyone.
Lynda,
will you be seated or is this a sit where you want? I have an idea or two so let me know and I'll try to help
kades

Back
Top Bottom