Guilty pleasures!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Potato_Salad.jpg

0907p17f-peanut-butter-sandwich-l.jpg

utz_chips.jpg

c'mon, steve, don't be a douche.

if you love salty things ,and aren't above the rank and file (although i think our "engilsh army" could use some soap, ahem privates bolas, harry, and lieutenant gq" ) try just a coupla doritos.

View attachment 14476

i will even send you the money to buy a bag. i promise.

(the apple is extra...)
Those would certainly be one of my guilty pleasures, if they didn't have MSG. I will eat a few at a party - not enough to get the MSG "headache". I don't buy the things.

Here's some of the stuff in my pantry

image-3376476255.jpg

image-2601071685.jpg

image-415393218.jpg

image-359276427.jpg

These are so good!!!! When we were on vacation last year we passed thru Montana to and fro and found these in Costco. Much to our dismay on our return we could not find them in our local Costco or the ones that we frequent across the border. :-(. But....happy day! We found them in the nearby Canadian Costco last night! They are pricy, but yummy! I took a picture of the ingredients just for you Taxlady, they don't have any MSG or other nasty stuff!

image-3108135692.jpg

What a fun thread, Harry! I'm enjoying looking at everyone's Guilty Pleasures. A few of mine....

img_1163282_0_6abb5c65bc80918b60510a09c60ac1cb.jpg

img_1163282_1_1668894eeabe3e2361867cbc780d04ce.jpg

img_1163282_2_267c6f8b863f6d0c1263ba1cdc58cfdf.jpg

img_1163282_3_5534839dac07cb08f189dd6b3caac7f4.jpg

img_1163282_4_70c9a34a254bc8718a8fde592a36bfd2.jpg

img_1163282_5_668dc6682e41af2ddaea767e318f4fe9.jpg

just look at who's embarrassing themselve now with our excellent tutelage...

Last edited:
lol cheryl, we helped you to post your most verboten kitchen secrets. that's all

oh, and an edible child.

Oh OK, gotcha...:) I was going to use my newly learned info to post my most decadent of freezer and pantry secrets, but tonight photobucket was just quicker - and it's late and I'm a 'lil tarred... :sleep:. Cheers. :)

haha..."edible child" :yum:

Last edited:
lol, you can't hide it from an old beast like me.

women smell a baby's head, and try to suck the life out ithem through their nose to extend their beauty.

little boys smell of frogs, and oreos, and dirt. just as good for a grimm's fairytale.

c'mon, steve, don't be a douche.

if you love salty things ,and aren't above the rank and file (although i think our "engilsh army" could use some soap, ahem privates bolas, harry, and lieutenant gq" ) try just a coupla doritos.

View attachment 14476

i will even send you the money to buy a bag. i promise.

(the apple is extra...)
my privates have seen a fair bit of soap in their time thank you thomas....fair bit of action too i'm pleased to say,and as for queenie,well.............;)

The pretzel is more my guilty pleasure than the other things. I'm a sucker for salty treats. The fruit bars belong to the missus and the crunch cereal belongs to my college-age daughter, who is home for the summer. I've snuck some of each, though. :angel:
yeah yeah yeah steve....yawn....we believe you...c'mon....let's see the rest of your stash;)!
by the way i'm relieved thats a pretzel steve......first glance i thought you had an artistic dog:ermm::ohmy::LOL:!!

Oh OK, gotcha...:) I was going to use my newly learned info to post my most decadent of freezer and pantry secrets, but tonight photobucket was just quicker - and it's late and I'm a 'lil tarred... :sleep:. Cheers. :)

haha..."edible child" :yum:
haven't we forgotten something CJ? you know what i mean....the salt brined,msg enhanced,battered,chicken fried double WATERMELON cheese burger.........:ohmy::LOL:!!

i'm not so sure everyone gets this. to admit ones own shortcomings that are all too common, and to be mocked for it.

standard fare for a proper pub. thank you, gentlemen.

now who's gonna work the saturday shift? it's summer, and jews shoud be employed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom