Hot air cooker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pengyou

Senior Cook
What is this called: Åú·¢²É¹ºµçÈȯ-¡¾¼ÓÁ¦¼Ó¡¿12Éý΢µçÄԹⲨ£¯Â±ËدJLH-63ADÅú·¢²É¹º-µçÈÈ...

I realize that most of you cannot read Chinese but maybe you can identify just from the picture.

What is this good for? Are there things this can do much better than other devices? reduced oil useage? cooking time? etc. I use a crock pot a lot - as much as possible. I also use an electric chaffing dish and my oven. Besides good taste I am looking at issues like reduced heating of the kitchen, reduced power consumption, easy clean up, reduced need for oils to cook....

I realize that most of you cannot read Chinese but maybe you can identify just from the picture.

16629-albums905-picture4951.gif

Dag nab it....Picture won't work!!

What is this called: Åú·¢²É¹ºµçÈȯ-¡¾¼ÓÁ¦¼Ó¡¿12Éý΢µçÄԹⲨ£¯Â±ËدJLH-63ADÅú·¢²É¹º-µçÈÈ...

What is this good for? Are there things this can do much better than other devices? reduced oil useage? cooking time? etc. I use a crock pot a lot - as much as possible. I also use an electric chaffing dish and my oven. Besides good taste I am looking at issues like reduced heating of the kitchen, reduced power consumption, easy clean up, reduced need for oils to cook....
it's a halogen or infrared cooker.apart from that i've never used one peng so can't help....sorry it's all chinese to me!!
InfraChef 72-4821 InfraChefT Family Size Halogen Oven Plus Extras

This is similar to the Nuwave and Flavorwave ovens. I'm on my third oven,( stupid plastic dome!), and love how it cooks. When this one breaks I'm going to get a glass one. I love how it cooks roasts and whole chickens. I have done entire meals and am impressed with the results. They are especially nice during the summers when it terribly hot and humid. If you search the two mentioned brands above many recipes can be found. I don't think you will be disappointed if you purchase one!

Back
Top Bottom