Re-introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NYBrit

Senior Cook
I guess I'd better call this a re-introduction. I tend to come here, post for a while then just take off again. Part of the problem is when it comes to food, I'm a bit lazy. I tend to prefer eating out. The trouble is we can't really afford to keep eating out. It's expensive. And anyway, I tend to have one of maybe 3 or 4 meals so eating out is becoming repetitive and boring.

I don't have much in the way of cooking skills. I want to learn. Especially as my wife is a vegetarian and the only meal I really know how to cook for her is veggie burger and mash lol! We sometimes have pasta, but I really want to learn some more recipes that I can surprise her with. I'll try to stick to this site this time. There seems to be a lot of very friendly and knowledgable people here.

I should add that I can cook a pretty decent stir-fry. I'm going to start haunting the veggie sections to learn some more recipes. As well as the meat sections for myself.

Last edited:
Welcome Aboard NY Brit,

Buon Giorno,

I am a Swiss French ( Maternal ), Italian Milanese ( Paternal ) Downtown Manhattaner ... living and working in Madrid Capital and Puglia, Italia.

We are also cat aficionados, fans of the feline genre ... Like your avatar,
and have lovely wkend.

Ciao,
Margaux Cintrano - Dettori.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'll definitely try to stick around this time. :chef:

The cat is our beloved pet Boo-Boo, who sadly passed away last year. She was a real sweetheart.

Welcome back Brit. Do visit us more and let's see what we have to offer.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom