TNT Noodle Salad/raw veggies/rice vinegar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Whisk 1/4 cup peanut oil,2 Tab. rice vinegar, 1 Tab. fresh lime juice,2 tea. oriental sesame oil,1 tea grated fresh ginger, salt to taste, and 1/4 tea. of hot chili sesame oil you decide how much to use.Mix well all ingredients.Set aside Cook 12 oz of fresh Chinese flat noodles or linguine. Cook about 5 min stir in 1 med. julienned carrot and 1 seeded cucumber also julienned cook 2-3 min longer drain well rinse with cold water now drain again. Place noodles on clean kitchen towel and blot well Now toss noodles and veggies with the dressing add 4 thin sliced green onions and some chopped cilantro I love it so I tend to use 4-5 tab. Now if you extra hungry add some Shrimp that you've had marinating drain it and also add some toasted sesame seeds.
kades

That sounds wonderful - all I need is the fresh ginger and cilantro. I love cilantro, too! Copied and saved...going to the grocery store tomorrow and will definitely make this. Thanks for sharing, kades. :)

That sounds wonderful - all I need is the fresh ginger and cilantro. I love cilantro, too! Copied and saved...going to the grocery store tomorrow and will definitely make this. Thanks for sharing, kades. :)
I'm glad you like the recipe. It's tasty and fairly easy to make. Enjoy Cheryl.
kades

Hi Kades. :) I made this asian noodle salad this afternoon, and it sure was yummy! Thank you so much for sharing. I've saved it to my "make again" file. :chef::yum:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 302
Hi Kades. :) I made this asian noodle salad this afternoon, and it sure was yummy! Thank you so much for sharing. I've saved it to my "make again" file. :chef::yum:
Cheryl,
I'm so glad you liked the salad. I love the picture you posted It was a nice thing to do.
kades:yum:

Thanks Kades :)

I am waiting till it warms up a little bit before we make this, it is just too cold for salad at the moment brrrr

Thanks Kades :)

I am waiting till it warms up a little bit before we make this, it is just too cold for salad at the moment brrrr
I'd wait as well Kylie. There is nothing better than crisp cold salad when it's sultry and you're not up to a great big meal.
kades

We will certainly be adding shrimp to this dish as we love shrimp in our salads and pastas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom