What's For Dinner Tonight 15th August?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
We had some lovely porterhouse steak with steamed vegetables and lots of gravy YUM!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm heading out to the farm after the chickens go to bed. Most likely will eat something here before I go--thinking maybe a corn salad...I haven't had breakfast yet.

These threads are too early for my poor brain. I'll come back when the coffee kicks in and I've looked in the freezer. Maybe chicken?

I'm brining a small pork loin which I will either roast or smoke depending on the precipitation levels this evening. Some potato and a veggie will round things out. I'm not awake enough to decide that.

I'm still eating at the youth conference - today's lunch is my "special" Mac and Cheese. There are guys who over the years have told their mothers my Mac is better than theirs. I assure the moms I don't do anything so special, but they still look forward to Mac Day.

For dinner it is chicken fingers and Kitchen Elf's 'Mom's Macaroni Salad". Yes, macaroni twice in a day but they don't seem to mind (I had to switch meals around and this is how it ended up). Again, these are both classic favourites.

Nothing solid BUT I would love fried potatoes, onions and mushrooms, biscuits and eggs.

It'll be a simple one tonight. Hot dogs with chili and cheese, with baked beans on the side. Have watermelon for dessert.

I have a flank steak marinating in chimuchurri sauce (Argentinian parsley-garlic vinaigrette) and am planning to make corn salsa and a tomato-cucumber salad to go with it.

i'm taking the wife and boy to their first yankee game, so dinner will be something at the stadium.

go yanks!!!!

GotGarlic said:
I have a flank steak marinating in chimuchurri sauce (Argentinian parsley-garlic vinaigrette) and am planning to make corn salsa and a tomato-cucumber salad to go with it.

Yum!

Leftover night here. There are burgers and brats from Monday. I'm going to make some pasta and put together a Caprese pasta salad as a side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom