Burger Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like how he starts by saying, "This is way more than simply a different-shaped hamburger."
And then he proceeds to make a different-shaped hamburger. :LOL:

(No mayo for me :LOL:)

Don't you at least want to get to know me first? :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I like how he starts by saying, "This is way more than simply a different-shaped hamburger."
And then he proceeds to make a different-shaped hamburger. :LOL:

Don't you at least want to get to know me first? :mrgreen:

:LOL:
Don't make me go there.

I like it on my tuna "dog."

Seriously, though, it has possibilities, i.e. topped w/ diced tomatoes, onions & cheese, or guacamole.

Oh. How about when he says "Americans love to eat in one direction"? :LOL:

It reminds me also of wiener burgers. We've had burger dogs or wiener burgers when the wrong buns are the only buns in the house. However I did not roll them in Saran wrap. It could be a fun idea, but only ketchup? I don't think so.

It reminds me also of wiener burgers. We've had burger dogs or wiener burgers when the wrong buns are the only buns in the house. However I did not roll them in Saran wrap. It could be a fun idea, but only ketchup? I don't think so.

That is how they originated around here to. I cut them in half then slice them lengthways and spread them out on the burger bun. My daughter prefers them that way now. lol.

nice on cerise.i think identical foods taste different sometimes just because they are a different shape so i'm going to try this one for sure.
think i may try it with some feta down the middle & a bit less salt before folding.....kind of "juicy lucy" i think you call them over your side of the pond?

bacon-burger-dogs.jpg

nice on cerise.i think identical foods taste different sometimes just because they are a different shape so i'm going to try this one for sure.
think i may try it with some feta down the middle & a bit less salt before folding.....kind of "juicy lucy" i think you call them over your side of the pond?

(And wrapped in bacon.) You read my mind. We could shape 'em like a donut & serve 'em on a bagel, for the diet conscious. lol. Just saw yours, H, (& Bolas' pic). Looks great. :chef: Will have to try it as well.

From time to time,we have tacos using hotdog buns instead of taco shells, we call 'em Chee-wah-wahs...y'know... Mexican dogs.

Lol. Good idea. Will give it a go too. Sometimes I have several different kinds of bread (wraps, etc.), & they wind up going to waste.

Back
Top Bottom