Blue Moon Friday 8-31-12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jabbur

Master Chef
We're having grilled burgers and chips. Lays had a BOGO sale at Food Lion and I couldn't resist the honey barbecue so had to get a bag of classic as well. Simple, no dishes to wash using paper plates.

Whatcha'll havin?

Burger with cheese on an onion roll and some ice cold chunks of watermelon!

No chips! :(:(:(

On a real plate! :(:(:(

At least I got a pickle! :yum:

Last edited:
Aunt Bea said:
Burger with cheese on an onion roll and some ice cold chunks of watermelon!

No chips! :(:(:(

Do you have a potato? You could do some low fat chips in the microwave.

We had Mexican buffet for lunch, and are still stuffed, so dinner may be nonexistant tonight.

Last edited:
I'm going to beat on an elk roundsteak with a hammer and attempt to make Swiss Steak out of it. The kind like mom used to make, with carrots and onions, no tomatoes.

We were @ Costco getting some St. Louis ribs and burgers and decided to pick up a rotisserie chicken for dinner. Steamed broccoli and pilaf will help fill the plate.

We're planning to go to Cracker Barrel tonight. We're saving the trip to our favorite restaurant for tomorrow night!

Is it really a blue moon (second full moon this month) today?

Breaded pork chop, buttered microwave steamed fresh broccoli and carrots, stuffing and gravy

img_1182501_0_07daac225c32b46ae8f15567f56761f4.jpg

I forgot to bring the frozen salmon filets and package of brown rice out to the farm--so I was stuck with sweet corn on the cob, tomatoes, broccoli, kale, steamed beets, and beans.

We're planning to go to Cracker Barrel tonight. We're saving the trip to our favorite restaurant for tomorrow night!

I had the Lemon Pepper Grilled Rainbow Trout...quite good and SO had the Chicken Tenderloin Dinner, also really good.

I had the Lemon Pepper Grilled Rainbow Trout...quite good and SO had the Chicken Tenderloin Dinner, also really good.

THe trout sounds amazing Dave..it has been a long time since I have eaten that particular fish, I love it :)

Awww....thanks for that video Janet, that's lovely and it's perfect timing. I'm out on the patio with my laptop looking at the gorgeous moon this very moment. :)

Rocklobster said:
Went out to eat and the food was horrible. Service was worse.

Boogers, Rock.

I went out to take a pic of the blue moon, sadly, we're too cloudy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom