Star Trek - ToS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Saturday is the 46th anniversary of Star Trek - The Original Series. If your a Trekkie...check out the Goggle Doodle.

LPBeier said:
I'm blaming it on the radioactive dye and according to the card they gave me to present at the airport in case I plan to fly to the State, I can use that excuse for five days! :angel:

Live long and prosper, LP. I agree, that's a great excuse!

Last edited:
So we decided that what ever we have for dinner tomorrow it will be served on the Star Trek dinner ware. Hmmmmm maybe I should pull out my Star Trek cook book, I think some Rokeg Blood Pie is in order. :angel:

We have a DVD with some of our favourite episodes - the original pilot, "The Trouble With Tribbles" and others. We were going to watch "The King's Speech" but that can wait for a night. :)

We have a DVD with some of our favourite episodes - the original pilot, "The Trouble With Tribbles" and others. We were going to watch "The King's Speech" but that can wait for a night. :)

I was able to meet the writer of the Tribbles episode, David Gerrold. A very nice man.

I met him while I was manning the Heinlein table at our local Science-Fiction Convention. He asked me several questions and said I was most knowledgeable about my subject. THEN he introduced himself. We had several conversations over the long weekend.

I met him while I was manning the Heinlein table at our local Science-Fiction Convention. He asked me several questions and said I was most knowledgeable about my subject. THEN he introduced himself. We had several conversations over the long weekend.

Wow! what a nice memory to have.

Back
Top Bottom