Jif Chocolate Flavors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsLMB

Executive Chef
Have any of you tried these yet?

I picked up the Mocha Cappuccino yesterday.

img_1186105_0_27da2b64d38baa2791279945a498c02d.jpg

I tasted it tonight ... I love it ! Not sure what to put it on other than a spoon :LOL:

img_1186117_0_27da2b64d38baa2791279945a498c02d.jpg

I tasted it tonight ... I love it ! Not sure what to put it on other than a spoon :LOL:

Go with the spoon. Why waste time spreading it on supin' ? Just eat it! :angel:

I saw these in these in the store but didn't try them until I read this. I am eating some on whole grain bread as I type today. Yum! Use sparingly though, it is pretty sweet. My kids will gobble it up so this may be my last taste.

img_1186444_0_27da2b64d38baa2791279945a498c02d.jpg

I saw both flavors, & was very tempted.

You could:

Dip strawberries in it.

Smear on french toast or waffles.

Make nutellla-like & banana won tons or egg rolls

Frost a cake or cupcakes

Make a panini w/ strawberries or bananas

There may be some recipes on the Jif site.

Last edited:
I saw these in these in the store but didn't try them until I read this. I am eating some on whole grain bread as I type today. Yum! Use sparingly though, it is pretty sweet. My kids will gobble it up so this may be my last taste.

You aren't kidding .. it is very sweet ! And yeah .. use sparingly if you spread it on anything.

Great ideas Cerise ... will check the site and see what they have. I was trying to envision this stuff as peanut butter cookies but am thinking it might be a bit much. However ... I can see spreading it atop a sugar cookie.

I've never had Nutella but this is a hazelnut spread so it probably would taste similar minus the coffee flavor.

I'm still following Addie's adivice and putting it on a spoon LOL

Each tablespoon is 115 calories, half of which are from fat. I do have to give them points for not having trans fats or high fructose corn syrup, but with sugar being the first ingredient, they ain't gettin' MY money, fer shure!

Good grief. First chocolate cream cheese, and now this. I'm staying out of grocery stores. :pig:

Kylie1969 said:
Is there a chocolate cream cheese out :yum:

Oh yes there is!!! Philadelphia makes it. They have a dark chocolate to die for!!!

img_1186647_0_27da2b64d38baa2791279945a498c02d.jpg

Plain rice cakes. Place in the zapper for about 15 seconds to warm it and the Jif will melt down into the rice cake. Delish! :angel:

Plain rice cakes. Place in the zapper for about 15 seconds to warm it and the Jif will melt down into the rice cake. Delish! :angel:

Heyyyyy .... then it counts as a 'diet' food right???

I could see adding a bit to plain frosting to jazz it up ... maybe put a bit on top of a brownie ... .. with this stuff who cares about nutrition .. it's an indulgence !!!

Heyyyyy .... then it counts as a 'diet' food right???

I could see adding a bit to plain frosting to jazz it up ... maybe put a bit on top of a brownie ... .. with this stuff who cares about nutrition .. it's an indulgence !!!

And don't forget healthy food. We all know that nuts are an excellent source of protein. :angel:

I like the fosting idea. Would work good for cupcakes.

I made my normal PB on whole grain this morning but used a small amount on top of the PB. Much better than eating by itself on the bread.

You can buy 4 ft x 8 ft sheets of styrofoam 2 inches thick at home depot . Same texture and flavour as the rice cakes, but a lot cheaper when you buy in quantity and cut your own.

I do believe in magic !! :w00t2:

Brownies, although magical on their own, turn into super brownies.

Cream cheese and bit of this magical stuff mixed together .. smeared on top of the brownies ...oh yeah !!!! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom