Amazing Photo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I don't even have words to describe how amazing this photo is to me! And no, I didn't take it--I don't know who did.

Attachments

• Dew Drops.jpg
    Dew Drops.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 223
Lovely photo.

I am very fond of dragonflies. They eat mosquitoes and baby dragonflies eat baby mosquitoes. :)

I love dragonflies too. It is beautiful how the tiny dew drops cover it like little diamonds. One of my Pinterest boards is "Life Through Drops of Water," and I definitely pinned this one there!

We called them Sewing Needles when I was a small child. My very mean sister told me that they would sew my mouth shut. So I spent the whole summer outside with my mouth kept wide open so they wouldn't sew me up. :angel:

Great picture. I love watching dragon flies. Is it true that their life span is only a day?

Great picture. I love watching dragon flies. Is it true that their life span is only a day?
Nope. That's the adult form of some mayflies:

mayflyAdult01.jpg

Great pic! I wonder if was made with a live dragonfly or not. I would think the dragonfly would need to keep itself drier and warmer to fly. It would have to sit there a long time to get natural dew like that. A mister bottle is usually used on flowers and stuff to get that effect. Great pic either way!

Dragon flies are so beautiful. Their appearance always tells me summer is here. I hate to see them leave. They are so pretty in their fancy colored body and wings, red, blue, green they seem to match the colors in my garden.
Thanks Barbara beautiful picture.
kades

Back
Top Bottom