Salad spinner & foldable steam basket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chubbs

Cook
What are some good brands you use?These will help me out allot,I freeze produce often & I don't have any steamers.I have a 14" wok.I don't want the bamboo or side hanger types.

I have an Oxo Good Grips salad spinner that I like a lot. Wash greens, spin dry, and can even serve a salad in the bowl.

My only steamer is my Everything Pot that my wife and I got for a wedding present - almost 20 years and still going strong. I Googled it and I don't think it's made any more, at least I couldn't find anything like it. Its a nice stock pot, but also has an insert which can be used to hold veggies for steaming or as a pasta cooker.

Last edited:
What are some good brands you use?These will help me out allot,I freeze produce often & I don't have any steamers.I have a 14" wok.I don't want the bamboo or side hanger types.

The OXO salad spinner works great and is easy to clean.

You can get stainless stackable steamers for the wok. Just like the bamboo but SS.

You can also get a collapsible SS basket for steaming. The basket can work in a number of different pans. They are inexpensive and available in a supermarket.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom