ISO chef rings/presentation rings/bakingrings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mark111757

Assistant Cook
(or however you want to describe it)

i hope i am in the right place

i am in need of some rings, the dimensions are 9cm by 3.5cm ( or approx 3.5 inches by 1.5 inches). they are going to be used to me make no bake cheesecakes, so they will be going nowhere near an oven....i would like to get a set of 4.....i don't need "top shelf" quality and price......

i am hoping that some of the good folks here can point me in the right direction....an online search i did was not real helpful,,,

any and all help would be appreciated muchly

thanks to all in advance

Watched a PBS cooking show with Hubert Keller on Saturday. He recommended buying some PVC pipe of the appropriate diameter and cutting it to length. Smooth out the edges and you're done for cheap.

I agree on the pipe.

Also look at things like the cans that various products come in mushrooms, tuna etc.... If you cut out both ends you will have a nice single serving mold to work with.

Save your money for the ingredients! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Good luck!

would have never considered using PVC pipe.....but why not....

when gordon ramsay did COOKALONG LIVE in britain, he used a washed out baked bean can (with both ends cut off) to make a very large and single crouton...

both sound like great plans....

thanks to both of you for your thoughts!!

this is a great group:)

hey Andy

can you tell me please more about the show that you watched....would like to see it...sounds like a good show and he knows of what he is talking!!

thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom