Dinner Sunday, 14th October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
In about 10 minutes we are going to make a Chicken Korma, a new recipe we have found :)

The chicken has been marinating for hours, so should be very tasty :yum:

Having this with basmati rice and pappadoms with hot mango chutney

I'm making a small pot roast with onions mushrooms, carrots, peas to be served over mashed potatoes.

Pulled pork.. probably sandwiches.. baked beans.. hush puppies.. beer and football...

Kylie1969 said:
In about 10 minutes we are going to make a Chicken Korma, a new recipe we have found :)

The chicken has been marinating for hours, so should be very tasty :yum:

Having this with basmati rice and pappadoms with hot mango chutney

Never heard of chicken Korma. What is it?

I'm not sure what supper will be. I havent thought that far ahead We just finished a nice Sunday Brunch!

The slow cooker kicked the bucket. I had started ribs in there but after two hours it was barely warm. Transferred the pot to the oven on 180. Should be ready about 5 p.m. May make some cheddar biscuits and salad with that.

Grilled New York strip steak, twice baked potato, white corn on the cob, sourdough bread, and a 2005 Vini Iovine Sannio Aglianico

Beer, TequiLa, :wacko: Green Salad, Pizza/ homemade crust seasoned w/garLic, pepperoni, sausage, beLL pepper, bLack oLives, mushroom, mozzareLLa, extra virgin oLive oyL.

Goulash from the freezer, sauteed Brussel sprouts, garlic bread and a 06AUG12 Budweiser.

:chef:I usually make at least two or three meals for the week. i'm making stuffed peppers, scalloped potatoes with ham and tonight's dinner is pork loin roast with veggies

I'll be grilling some pork chops and corn-on-the-cob. Salad and beans on the side.

Let's see, it's about 47 degrees out and breezy/ cold on my ears when I was out a little while ago. I could heat some good soup, or I could grill a rib-eye I bought. Decisions decisions. Well, I am thankful there are choices., I think I will heat some coals and keep the Weber cover closed. Broccoli to go with, and I will fish out some potato chunks from the soup and heat up separate.

James is REALLY in the mood for real tacos (not just the no shell taco salads we usually eat), so we will be having tacos for supper, complete with hard taco shells. (Wow, I used the word taco/tacos 4 times in that sentence! :LOL: ).

Left overs tonight:
stuffed pork chops, bacon wrapped pierogi w/sour cream & a half of a cooked sweet potato, stringbeans w/almonds & halfed cherry tomatos, & left over croissant roll. small salad (not left over), and a chocolate pie I made this morning.....................
not very exciting............will try to do better tomorrow

Nice, slow and relaxing day here today.

I took my time and made Coquille St. Jacques for tonight's dinner. I'll add some tender haricot verts, a Caesar salad, hot baguette and iced tea to go along with. Fresh homemade peanut butter cookies for dessert.

My other half is battling a cold, so I've let him sleep most of the day. I've made homemade chicken noodle soup for him, biscuits and some gingerbread cake with whipped cream.

Tuna Helper! It's quick, as I am still in the middle of laundry and getting Kole ready to start another week of school.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom