buckytom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
What happened? Where did he go? Seemed like I haven't read any of his comments in some time. Hope he is okay? Hello buckytom. Where are you? How are the birds and family? Or I mean family and birds? Write when you can to let me know how you are doing.

norgeskog said:
yeah, I hope he is ok, but wasn't he going out of town for a few days???

Hope you're right! You miss him too? Good! Thought I was the only one who liked to read his remarks. Always kind of makes me look at things in different way. Especially when he writes about his experience and things. Stay in touch norgeskog, else I'll be writing about you too.

In the Kitchen said:
norgeskog said:
yeah, I hope he is ok, but wasn't he going out of town for a few days???

Hope you're right! You miss him too? Good! Thought I was the only one who liked to read his remarks. Always kind of makes me look at things in different way. Especially when he writes about his experience and things. Stay in touch norgeskog, else I'll be writing about you too.

I do not have time today, but was going to search his postings to see where the last one was, as I remember something about him going somewhere, and no laptop.

I seem to remember him mentioning working a lot of hours lately as well. I am sure we have not heard the last of him :)

GOOD! He usually seems so upbeat that is contagious. Wonder how he is to work with? You think they can get anything done? He sure does remind me of Homer. If only I could see the Simpson's more often. Usually suppertime here. Thanks for answering my question. Guess you all keep track of him too.

thanks for your concern everyone, especially itk. i am still here, just have had some tough sledding this past week. i got sick from a jackass at work that prides himself on "never getting sick" and therefore never takes a sick day. he came in every day for the past few weeks hacking and coughing all over the place. everyone in my dept came down with something really bad after that. i haven't had anything for 20 years or so that a good day or two's rest didn't cure, but i came down with severe bronchitis, then gave it to my son who now has pneumonia, and dw is now coming down with something. between visits to the doctors, radiologists, hospital, and pharmacy, i haven't had time to go online much. it will be all i can do than to kick the crap out of that guy when i return to work, hopefully saturday. his egotistical pride has now put my son's life in jeopardy. :twisted: i am so pissed that i will have to watch myself so i don't lose my job.
on a lighter note: :D
i have been thinking of you and missing you all, and am furiously trying to catch up on a week of missed posts. i am happy to have stolen a few moments tonight to log on, and am glad and quite relieved to get away and see what my friends are up to. :) i hope you all are well, and i can't wait to get back into the swing of things soon.

Take all the time you need Bucky. Good to hear you are on the mend, bad to hear about the rest of the family.

This mob nearly had a posse out looking for you. :LOL: :LOL:

Keep well. Give your DW my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Best to Lil' Bucky as well. Hope he clears up soon with no morecomplications.

Give that S.O.B. at work a punch in the mouth from me. Sanctimonious *****!!!

Bucky, so sorry to hear about all the bugs your family caught. Poor Bucky Jr. Please let us know how he is doing and give him a kiss from Aunt Wasabi. Gee, lots of people on this board down with something or other. Wish a speedy recovery for everyone.

poor baby bucky. so sorry this happened to the family bucky.
hope you guys all get better soon and knock that guy flat on his as#

t'anks for the update, buckster. It's not like you to be absent, so I knew something had to be going on. Hope everyone is A-OK soon. And you of all people have to be in good shape for St. Paddy's day!

buckey, when you get back to work,give him one of these for me please...
25.gif
I hope your son gets better soon

I am sending your and your family some Jewish penicillin and some positive thoughts that you will all feel better real soon. That guys at your work is a jerk. I hate when people are so rude and inconsiderate like that!

Back
Top Bottom