Dinner Tuesday 6th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We went out for my birthday dinner (Mexican) yesterday because we will be at our friends' for my birthday. As far as I know it is going to be salads, cake, and ice cream. :cool:

Tonight we are having Jamie Olivers Pork Pasta...lovely dish :)

Sounds good :) Like his pasta dishes.
I'm going to the same friends again tonight, they asked the kids and I to join them again.
We're doing breakfast for dinner. I'll make potato hash browns and maple glazed crispy bacon and mini pork cheese grillers. My friend will do the eggs, grilled tomatoes and some large garlic mushrooms. :yum:

I will be a Village Inn tonight for the monthly car meeting.

I think I'm doing mini pies for supper. I'll use the wheat bread for the crust and fill them with sloppy joe and cheddar cheese. I love sloppy joes and DH can't stand them but he'll eat them if I make them in bundles of crescent rolls. Hoping he'll like these. I have some alfredo noodles from the other night that I'll warm up and probably make salads after going to the store.

Pie (not homemad). I´m not sure if I really like it, so I´ll try pie again today and see how it goes.

Trying Gwyneth Paltrow's Chicken & Dumplings (w/ white wine, bacon etc), & little peach pies (from Banquet) topped w/ vanilla ice cream.

Veal stew, with peas,carrots,potatoes,parsley,onions,garlic, chive butter French bread, salad with gorgonzola dressing for me honey mustard for DH. cherry pies for dessert.
kades

Chili dogs with choice of condiments, slaw and onion rings.

DH is out of town and I didn't feel well enough to make the pork stir-fry last night. So I still have it. Not sure what I'm going to make.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom