Dinner Saturday 10th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are having Honey Soy Salmon (atlantic salmon with a honey and soy glaze) with a thai salad :chef:

"Hi Kylie" Is it tomorrow there already? Your dinner sounds delicious :yum:hehe
11/10 dinner will be Fried Chicken Wings, ColdSlaw, Red Potatoes w/DillWeed, Lemon Pie.

Hey Chef :)

Yes it is 4.40pm on Saturday evening here

Your dinner sounds delicious especially the lemon pie :yum:

I'm at my son and daughter-in-law's house. I heard that tomorrow's supper will be BBQ beef! Yum! Wow. It's almost tomorrow. Better get to bed soon.

You're meal sounds great Kylie :) I'm still half asleep, it's 9:15 am here and I overslept. Just woke up lol! I usually wake up at 5! Took some painkillers last night and they knocked me out. Not sure what's for dinner, maybe chicken for the family and soup for me.

All that talk in the baked hot dog thread has me hankerin' for that baked cheeseburger recipe I made before, so I'm going to dig out the recipe for it and make that for dinner.

Your salmon sounds wonderful Kylie. I have not had salmon in the longest time, but I think I will put it on my grocery list for next week. Tonight I have four 9 year old boys sleeping over (God help us all!), so dinner will be homemade individual pizzas- I'll let them each make their own and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

I'll be working with sausage and sweet potatoes for the next few days. I am thawing a pound of local bulk sausage and intend to fry up a couple of patties and make some sausage gravy with the rest. Then roast some sweet potatoes to mash and roast some chunked.

All that talk in the baked hot dog thread has me hankerin' for that baked cheeseburger recipe I made before, so I'm going to dig out the recipe for it and make that for dinner.

It sounds wacky, just up my ally :LOL: Mind sharing the recipe? It's usually the weird sounding dishes that taste great. I would love to try it :)

It sounds wacky, just up my ally :LOL: Mind sharing the recipe? It's usually the weird sounding dishes that taste great. I would love to try it :)

I already found the recipe this morning. And I know I've got a couple pics stashed somewhere, too, in amongst the 100mb's of other pics on my thumb drive :LOL:
I'll post it up shortly, Snip.

pork roast on the grill ... twice baked taters .. a veggie .. maybe corn on the cob ..
ABTs ...

Snip, Chef M, The recipe is just posted in the casserole section.

Back
Top Bottom