Ideas for Macaroni Noodles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theworldneedscolor

Assistant Cook
I made tuna cassarole earlier, and made waaaaay too many noodles; like at least five cups too many :ermm:

Any ideas for a quick and easy meal or two that would use these up?

Macaroni and cheese. You can add in various meats and veggies to dress it up. Try some hot sauce too.

melt 1 stick of butter in a skillet large enough to hold 1 lb. of cooked linguine or noodles.. Add the zest from one fresh lemon to the butter plus 2 Tabs fresh lemon juice. add salt and pepper to the cooked noodles and 3/4 cup of parmesan freshly grated. salt and fresh cracked pepper save a little of the cooking water if possible to add to you skillet it helps things adhere and helps if the pasta seems dry.. serve right away.
If you like herbs you can add some fresh torn basil and some fresh chopped parsley. enjoy
kadesma

Last edited by a moderator:
Make some pasta salad. You can make a mayo dressing and add some chopped tomato, corn, peas, onions, chopped ham or chicken or even tuna again. Just about anything, let your imagination go wild!

I love a curry pasta...just add some mayo and some curry powder, it is lovely :)

Welcome to DC!

We normally use curry powder, but the paste sounds nice too Snip :)

Do you add any particular type of curry paste?

We normally use curry powder, but the paste sounds nice too Snip :)

Do you add any particular type of curry paste?

Yip, this one...

Pakco%20Curry%20Paste%20(385g)%20-500x500.jpeg

Thanks Snip, is it just a basic curry paste or is it a red one for example?

I dont think we have just plain curry paste in a jar here

Thanks Snip, is it just a basic curry paste or is it a red one for example?

I dont think we have just plain curry paste in a jar here

It's an Indian Curry Paste. With cumin, coriander, garlic, ginger, turmeric, chillies, Garam Masala, pepper, mustard seeds etc in it.

Packo products can be bought online. The curry paste, atchar, hot veg pickle, lime pickle etc are all great!

Last edited:
I'm gonna suggest pesto pasta but that is just bc I'm in the mood....love pesto

Snip 13 said:
That's like suggesting butter for bread, wine for cheese... :LOL:
Nothing better than fresh pesto on homemade pasta :yum: Bought pesto and macoroni will do in a pinch ;)

Sometimes I make it half mint half basil...if you haven't tried it with mint you should get to it as its amazing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom